Justice Murray Sinclair, the chair of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission, has graciously agreed to be a guest speaker at a CCPA-MB fundraising brunch in the Star Grill restaurant in the Assiniboine Park Conservatory. The theme of his presentation will be “Understanding the Legacy”. Seating is limited, so please order your tickets soon.
Sunday November 27, 2011, 10 a.m.
Star Grill Restaurant Assiniboine Park Conservatory
Tickets: $75.00 ($50.00 tax receipt)
To order tickets:
- PHONE the CCPA-MB office at 927-3200
- EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pop into the office (309 – 323 Portage Avenue) between 9 and 12, 1 to 4, Monday to Friday
You can pay by:
- Credit card (if you email please just ask for us to call you for the number)
- Cheque made out to CCPA-MB
For more information on the Truth and Reconciliation Commission please visit: www.trc.ca