The Provincial overhaul of K – 12 Education removes local democratic oversight of education, starves the system of funding, and will reinforce systemic racism. How have other jurisdictions fought back against similar threats? Please join us for this online panel presentation and discussion.
Tuesday April 27th
6 pm – 7:30pm
- Archy Beals, former elected African Nova Scotian Representative, Halifax School Board and appointee to the Provincial Advisory Council on Education in Nova Scotia
- James Bedford, President, Manitoba Teachers’ Society
- Muna Kadri, Ontario Secondary School Teachers’ Federation member
- Medeana Moussa, Executive Director, Support Our Students (SOS) Alberta
- Paul Wozney, President, Nova Scotia Teachers’ Union
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Co-sponsored by the Manitoba Teachers’ Society and the Winnipeg Labour Council.